Welcome to the Coquitlam Skating Club
1. All Current Members: Please follow the instructions at the bottom of this page to register
2. New Canskate and Power Skating Members: Please follow the instructions at the bottom of this page to register
3. New Members, Rising Stars and above: Please contact the Office Manager for approval before registering. Email: email@example.com
Registration priority will be given to Coquitlam Skating Club members who are in good standing. The director of operations will set session qualifications and limits based on Skate Canada regulations for insurance and safety. Once the registration deadline is passed, skaters are considered on a first come first serve basis according to CSC registration priority policies.
Payment of Skating Fees:
The CSC accepts Visa or MasterCard through the online registration program for the payment of fees. Skaters with outstanding fees will not be permitted on the ice until fees are paid. It is the members responsibility to ensure his/her account is in good standing.
Depending on the length of a program, skaters may have the option of paying by installments. Payment schedule options are shown during the registration process.
Withdrawal from Programs:
There are no refunds or reimbursements once a season begins. Skaters may withdraw prior to season start date forfeiting a $25 administration fee.
Buy-ons will not be permitted during bridge seasons. This includes pre-fall, Winter Holiday, pre-spring, and pre-summer bridge seasons. Ice sessions during these periods must be registered for online by the posted deadline. Bridge sessions are only available to CSC members and skaters who are coached by a CSC coach during regular season.
FIRST TIME REGISTERING?
1. To begin, CLICK HERE login in the top right corner of the page and create your Family Account.
2. Once you have created your Family Account, click on Registration in the menu bar at the top of the page. You will then be taken to our programs.
3. From the Programs Page, simply select the program you wish to register for. They can be viewed in the list, or in our Calendar view.
4. When you are done choosing your programs, confirm and checkout. You will be able to make a secure payment online with Visa or Mastercard, or you may choose to pay in person by cheque to our registrar. If you are paying by cash or cheque, please place your payment in a well marked envelope including your name and Skate Canada # and put in the cub box at the rink or give to a board member.
SKATE CANADA FEES: THIS FEE IS ONLY APPLIED ONCE PER YEAR (SEPTEMBER 1, 2015 - AUGUST 31, 2016).
***PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU ARE A NEW CSC MEMBER, AND HAVE PAID YOUR ANNUAL SKATE CANADA FEE AT A DIFFERENT CLUB YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY THE $36 AND WE WILL THEN ADJUST YOUR INVOICE AND RE-SEND TO YOU. IF YOU PAY OFF-LINE YOU CAN DEDUCT THAT AMOUNT BEFORE YOU TURN IN YOUR ICE PAYMENT AND WE WILL THEN ADJUST YOUR INVOICE AND RE-SEND.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to develop and improve this process!